Pressure Pipe Reducers should be used in conjunction with PVC Pressure Pipework and fittings.
These Reducers will fit directly into a pipe fitting of the larger stated size and allow a pipe of the smaller stated size to fit into it.
PVC Pressure Pipework comes supplied in range of imperial sizes and is designed to withstand high pressure, making it the number 1 choice for bottom drains and pressure lines.
- Use Pressure Pipe in conjunction with Solvent Cement to provide a strong, permanent set up.
- Premium imperial PVC pipework and fittings manufactured to high standards.
- For connecting 2 different sized PVC Pressure Pipes together.
- Secure with Solvent Cement for a strong permanent connection.
- Available in a range of sizes.